Update March 30, 2020
LPC Connect Accelerates Connectivity During COVID-19 Crisis
We Are Here For You
To alleviate any confusion resulting from our government’s emergency orders, we want to assure you that communications services are considered essential services more now than ever to ensure our communities are connected. Our team is putting in long hours as we seek to serve our community with the services you need currently. We are responding to the COVID-19 crisis by increasing our efforts to ensure connectivity and safety for all:
- Business Office Update: Our business office is currently closed to walk-in traffic to protect customers and employees. We are actively serving customers though and can take care of your needs via the following:
- Customer Service: 319-342-3369
- 24×7 Tech Support: 1-855-558-9863
- Field Technicians Update: We continue to take care of installs and repair calls. We have implemented remote troubleshooting techniques that allow us to work closely with customers and maintain a safe environment for both our employees and customers.
- Community Outreach: We want to ensure our customers and communities have access to the services they need during this crucial time. We are enacting these initiatives to promote quality connections for all:
- PK-12 Student Distance Learning Program – If your household has children enrolled in a PK-12 school, you currently do not subscribe to internet service from LPC Connect and you can demonstrate financial hardship that prevents you from obtaining broadband services required for distance learning, you may be eligible for special pricing. Please call us; we are here to facilitate distance learning.
- Help – COVID-19 is affecting people in many ways, some of them economic. If you are struggling to pay your bill, call for assistance.
- Unlimited Data and Robust Speeds – As people do the vital work of staying at home to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the need for internet-related services is increasing. As always, we offer our broadband customers unlimited data with no data caps or overages. LPC Connect also delivers a variety of speed options and we can quickly provision internet upgrades remotely. Customers should contact us for more broadband speed and WiFi options.
- Expanded Lineup – We have added four popular news channels to our FusionTV Local Plus package for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.
Our Network is Performing Well
Our network is handling the increased Internet traffic very well. If your service is not meeting your needs, please reach out, and we will do all we can to improve your Internet and communications connections.
“LPC Connect’s team is working diligently to connect our customers to the communities they value: family, friends, work, education, news, and healthcare,” said Chris Hopp, General Manager. He continues, “We are tenacious about connectivity and continue to make adjustments during these challenging times. Our employees are dedicated to serving our community with excellence. It is encouraging to see everyone demonstrating resilience and working cohesively. Together, we’ll see our way through this challenging time and thrive again.”
Keeping You Informed
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and explore further measures to support our customers and the community as needed. We ask for your patience as we, like you, navigate this changing situation. Follow us on social media for updates and visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/ for more information about COVID-19.
Update March 22, 2020
After closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19, LPC Connect is temporarily closing the business office to walk-in traffic effective, Monday, March 23, 2020. The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the public is our highest priority. As the situation evolves, we will keep you updated on any changes to our business operations or customer services.
We are committed to providing the community with these essential services. Our staff is still at work and on-call to keep you connected. Please review this important information related to COVID-19:
Payment and Support Options:
Customers have a variety of options for payments, submitting troubles, and support.
- Call us at 319-342-3369 to pay your bill over the phone. We will verify your identity, confirm your monthly bill amount and proceed with payment options. Sign up for automatic bank draft by using your checking account’s routing and account numbers. With this option, your monthly bill amount will be deducted from your bank each payment cycle.
- Please contact Technical Support at 1-855-558-9863, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also live chat online to receive assistance.
Service Call Policy:
LPC Connect technicians, technical support, and customer service representatives will work with customers remotely to help rectify service issues. If we cannot resolve a customer’s issue remotely, we will determine the next steps on a case-by-case basis.
Keeping You Informed
As a service provider invested in our communities, we are committed to keeping our customers connected through these uncertain times. Clear, accurate information is vital during times of crisis. LPC Connect will keep you informed about how we are responding to the COVID-19 outbreak, along with ways you can protect yourself and your family. To ensure you see our information: